7400 Floydsburg Rd
Crestwood KY 40014
Phone: (502) 491-7091
Office hours: Mon-Thurs. 8:30-4:00 Fri. off-site 8:30-4:00
Best Practices Clusters - Dynamite Prayer - ONLY
What is it?This program is designed to help small and mid-sized churches. Prayer, Hospitality, Online Presence, Outreach, and Integration are five areas where each church can adopt new best practices. Each strategy will instruct you in step-by-step actions your church could take to improve your worshiper experience. Lay and clergy should participate together to decide what strategies they want to implement in the local church. Between each practice cycle the church will be put into a cluster with a leader who can assist in answering questions and problem solving.
If you would only like to participate in the Dynamite Prayer session, you may do so for only $10 for your entire group.
What's the next step?
- Register online!
- This session will be taught online from 9am - 1pm ET/8am - 12pm CT. (The Zoom link will be emailed to all registrants a few days before the event).
What happens after the Zoom session?
- After the learning session the church will be placed in a cohort between sessions for accountability and support.
The Entire Five Best Practice SeriesSeptember 23, 2023
- This particular prayer method focuses on changing our hearts and minds, not the situation around us.
- Dynamite Prayer is a book of 28 days of directed prayer, this in conjunction with a breakthrough prayer workshop being offered on September 23 by Sue Nilson-Kibbey (formerly executive pastor at Ginghamsburg UMC), can jumpstart churches into a more missional and spiritual direction. In addition, Sue has provided us with a code for half off the book. Use the link below:
- At checkout use the code ConferenceKY to receive the discount. A minimum order of $75 is required to qualify for the discount.
November 11, 2023
- Clutter/ Interior
- Welcoming/Shepherd program
- Follow up
January 13, 2024
- Other Platforms
March 9, 2024
- A culture of invitation
- How to organize
May 11, 2024
- How to integrate new people into the life of your faith community.