Year End Reports
posted on January 10
It is that time of year again for Year End Statistical Reports.
As you complete your stats work this year, you will notice a new look to the online system. We are using the new Annual Conference Statistics (ACStats) system from the United Methodist General Council on Finance & Administration. The former Ezra system has been retired and the new ACStats system has been appointed. I'm optimistic you will find the new system interface simple and clean, while the information requested remains familiar. If you encounter challenges or notice quirks in the new system, please let me know. We will work as quickly as possible to squish any bugs. We're here to help the transition to a new system and your completion of the reports go well. Thanks in advance for your patience and work on completing your reports.
ACStats 2022 Information
- On the Conference website (2022 Year End Reports) you will find information including: blank printable tables, instructions on accessing the ACStats system, GCFA numbers, and more.
- Attached to this email are:
- Instructions for accessing ACStats and entering information
- Blank Reports
- You can access and enter statistical information here: ACStats 2022.
- To log in to ACStats:
- The login is the church's GCFA Number.
- The initial password is: KYumcstats22!
- All previously used passwords will not work.
- The deadline to submit reports is Wednesday, January 25, 2023. (This is a slight extension over the previously published deadline.) At that point, all reports will be locked in order to prepare reports for the Episcopal and Treasurer's Offices.